GFX Flaiiv's Banner - Speed Art

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
I couldn't sleep yesterday so I made this. Hope you guys like it, it was for my mate "Flaiiv" who is an amazing Sniper on Call of Duty (if anyone has a team on call of duty that snipes and is on ps4 or 360 hit him up!). I am a Sniper also but also a Knifer but I am planning on staying a solo player because I have to stop Xbox 360 and stop youtube for a couple months and then will get an Xbox One or PS4.

Sorry I went off topic just a bit, if you guys like my GFX and want something from me I do it free! So just add me on skype - zac.sixty or reply to this thread. Thank you for watching this video!!!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice artwork @SixtyFtw!

I like the clean design you went for with the white background. It makes the banner really easy to see, I'm sure Flaiiv really appreciates this. :)

I've been looking at the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for a while, I think I've been leaning towards the PlayStation 4. Let us know which one you decide to get later!

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: SixtyFtw

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Nice artwork @SixtyFtw!

I like the clean design you went for with the white background. It makes the banner really easy to see, I'm sure Flaiiv really appreciates this. :)

I've been looking at the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for a while, I think I've been leaning towards the PlayStation 4. Let us know which one you decide to get later!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for watching! Yeah I have half of my friends on Xbox One and the other half on Playstation 4 so it is pretty hard to decide. I am also leaning towards Playstation considering it is cheaper and has some pretty good games on there too. Xbox One has some good games as well but Playstation is cheaper with it's total price and even its memberships.

Reactions: Danny