Complaints Fixes needed!

Roxas1156

New User
Sep 14, 2015
I am looking around the site right now, and counting roughly 10-15 simple, amateur errors in the site coding that are really bothering me. Instead of stats I'll get pure code in brackets, things glitch, I can't even sign in without having major problems doing so. The best way to keep Freedom! going isn't to just add more and more, or keep apologizing like a kid, it's to fix your elementary errors, improve site performance and function and make vague text easier to understand without using 5 year old out of date videos showing information that has drastically changed.
Come on Freedom! if I have to apply and do it myself, I'm happy to. But this is rather sad to see and it's killing every channel connected to Freedom!, along with Freedom! itself.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey,

If you can give me some specific examples I can take them to the development team. What log in problems do you experience? I assume by stats and code your talking about in analytic? this is a performance thing we need to work out if the page does not load quickly on your connection it shows code but after a few seconds it should go away and be replaced by the actual page.

Stef

Hey,

If you can give me some specific examples I can take them to the development team. What log in problems do you experience? I assume by stats and code your talking about in analytic? this is a performance thing we need to work out if the page does not load quickly on your connection it shows code but after a few seconds it should go away and be replaced by the actual page.

Stef

I think Freedom should be updated, that really is a lot of videos that show how to do things but when I try to do it is all different, like how to get your account partnered. The english some times is not very clear, especialy for people that don't know english very well. That should be a better traduction (some parts of the site don't get traducted when I put it in Portuguese (Português)) and problems goes on, and I only have 2 days in the site...

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hi thanks for the feedback,

One thing that will be worked on heavily over the coming months will be the dashboard look out for some major changes :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi thanks for the feedback,

One thing that will be worked on heavily over the coming months will be the dashboard look out for some major changes :)
I have heard that many bug fixes will come along with update 2.0 so we have to wait it out but i also made a post regarding that forum trophies don't unlock upon meeting requirment. Now i know this is not a important feature but still a fun thing if worked properly :)