Service Request Fix up a banner a little bit

TheSwagLlama1

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2017
So I made this banner for my youtube channel in photoshop which I believe is quite good. I made it following a template which takes resolutions into account and shows the different safe zones for each different resolution/device

I've noticed that my banner isn't exactly within the certain safe zone I want it to be and have noticed that my layers slant and go off course a little bit. Also, some layers are not exactly the same size and some overlap.

My request is for a slight fixing of it so that all the layers are uniform in their order, sat next to each other straight, all the same shape so that they fit together and that it all fits in the first (smallest) safe zone on the template. I'll upload the .psd file (you won't need any other photos because it's all cropped from google images).

Thx

Can't upload .psd files on the forum lol so here's a mediafire link.[DOUBLEPOST=1493650966][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't post the link and can't delete this thread which is kinda stupid

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
As a matter of Spam prevention you're not able to post links until reaching 5 messages. Try getting to 5 messages (not through spam) and post it again if possible.