First Humble Monthly Review?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I'd really appreciate some feedback on this review. It's the first video I've made in this style and it took a good while to edit comparatively.

Dude, this was amazing. I first started watching thinking "aw crap, 16 minutes?", and ended up watching the whole thing. I like your pacing and your friendly voice. Well analysed games with a bit of satire, well played.

The one thing I would change is to open up with a visual and description of all the games you got in the humble bundle (or end with it), so that people get the general picture of what they get in the bundle instead of having to track through the video. The total values at the end were really nice though.

JonathanIsBadAtGames

Freedom! Member
Thanks for the feedback, man. I'm glad you liked it.

I wasn't sure whether or not to include the games at the beginning because I kind of wanted it to feel like an unboxing in the sense that it's "What's coming next." but I can see how the information might be pertinent. I did have the pictures in the thumbnail, but it may not be enough. I'll add them in for December's and see how that fares.

I also got some advice about putting the steam sale prices in, too, since most people buy games when they're on sale anyhow.