Upload Milestone First Commentary in 8 yrs of youtube

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Hi all!

8 years of being a Shadow on youtube and not one video with commentary up until now. Here's a quick update video of my channels progress and where i'm going with it.

Hopefully if i can get used to my voice being recorded i'll have more videos with commentary!

Please comment on the video if you have suggestions or advice.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g4l8E6wnws

Thanks all!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I remember my video with commentary it was so weird and it took me a while to hit the record button haha , I kept clearing my throat but now , I'm just like lets do this , So dude I'm proud of you for taking this step !!! keep it up and goodluck !!!!

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
I appreciate it :) honestly took me two or three attempts until I'd just played a game of battlefront and thought to do it there and then. It is weird getting used to your own voice on record especially not knowing if your voice sounds good enough or not if you know what i mean? Hopefully can make one or two more tomorrow full of commentary if it goes right.

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
yeah its fairly distracting when the pressure is on and all you can do is curse ahah.. I think tomorrow I will attempt a full gameplay commentary and then ill be satisfied fully :)