Subscriber Milestone First 15 Subscribers to Kick Off My New Year

John B Holz

Rising User
@John B Holz Congratulations, it seems to me that 2017 seems to be a better year that the last one.
I agree thanks for the reply[DOUBLEPOST=1488322166][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great to hear that you made a solid start and good luck on the road for the first 100 :D
thanks, I hope that I can make it to a hundred by the end of the year, that's my goal for 2017

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
The first 100 is always the hardest, but once you get your stride and people start to notice you, it only gets faster and better as time goes on. I do recommend getting some social media accounts and having a nice large area to attract new viewers, but don't spam - It only turns people off. It took me about 4 months to break 100, but have since gained another 400 in the 6 months following and set to reach 1000+ by the end of the year. Just keep working on your channel, think that rather than 15+ subs supporting you, you've got 15,000+ and you'll get a long way! (It's how I've kept uploading EVERY single day despite having a fairly small channel. I enjoy doing it, so I just do it!)

If you need a few ideas on how to get it all up and running, I've got links to all of my social media and website in my signature.

Bruce lee in my heartt

Mar 1, 2017
What? If you had 40k subs, you'll surely have a large social media following too. Just set up a new channel and advertise it. ;)
İ did not use social media i just used youtube i did not go to any network cuz am stupid my channel suspended for no reason i created new channel i hope i ll grow backi hate utube spams youtube think sme bot i gues

İ can prove this btw;):)