Gaming FireFlameGaming

Your name: Fire

How did you find Freedom!? I was looking to become stronger on YouTube and get more involved, so I decided I should partner with someone. I found one of Freedom's videos and it seemed like a good Network for me. Once I found Ziovo, I decided to transfer to it because, It came with lots of benefits and I am still able to be in the great community!

What made you join our forums?: Learning more about how to make YouTube videos, and get advice from people with larger channels.

What are your hobbies?: Graphic Design, Basketball, YouTube, Gaming, Art, and Drawing

What is your favorite food? Hotdogs

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because, I was watching a lot of large YouTube channels at the time, and something made me wanna be just like them. I have learned it is a hard thing to do, and how much work it takes to get started. But I'm gonna keep trying and grow as much as possible.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming

What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft, Graphics, and Call of Duty (Only when I just want to talk, I put Call of Duty as Gameplay, so it's not really me playing it)

When do you upload?: Daily, if not every other day. Sometimes school gets in the way and messes up my schedule.

Channel link: https://youtube.com/fireflamegaming

~ Fire | Ziovo Network Partner

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimson and Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey! My name is FireFlameGaming, call me Fire. I used to be partnered with Freedom, but I decided to transfer to Ziovo! So, I am basically still apart of the Freedom Family! I just decided to check out the forums to see if there was anyway to help me channel grow. I think I might wanna get to know the community here, as it seems great!

I make Minecraft Gameplay/Commentary Videos and I also have a Intro and Graphic Arts Sellfy Store which I also use my channel for those too. If you want to check me out, I believe it is in my signature, if it's not, click this link --> https://youtube.com/fireflamegaming

If you want to Collab with me, send me a message with your skype, and I will see if I am intrested, I mainly do Minecraft, so be sure that you do too!

Thanks! I hope to see you around the forums!

~Fire | Partner of The Ziovo Network
Welcome FireFlame! I'm not into minecraft but I do wish you the best of luck on your channel :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Fire! (that's a really hot name, HAH!)

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Whichever subnetwork you are in, you are welcome to the forums! :) We encourage you to please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: Nuke
Welcome FireFlame! I'm not into minecraft but I do wish you the best of luck on your channel :)
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1447003846][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Fire! (that's a really hot name, HAH!)

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Whichever subnetwork you are in, you are welcome to the forums! :) We encourage you to please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Alright, will do! Thank you!

Karmahhh

New User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Fire

How did you find Freedom!? I was looking to become stronger on YouTube and get more involved, so I decided I should partner with someone. I found one of Freedom's videos and it seemed like a good Network for me. Once I found Ziovo, I decided to transfer to it because, It came with lots of benefits and I am still able to be in the great community!

What made you join our forums?: Learning more about how to make YouTube videos, and get advice from people with larger channels.

What are your hobbies?: Graphic Design, Basketball, YouTube, Gaming, Art, and Drawing

What is your favorite food? Hotdogs

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because, I was watching a lot of large YouTube channels at the time, and something made me wanna be just like them. I have learned it is a hard thing to do, and how much work it takes to get started. But I'm gonna keep trying and grow as much as possible.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming

What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft, Graphics, and Call of Duty (Only when I just want to talk, I put Call of Duty as Gameplay, so it's not really me playing it)

When do you upload?: Daily, if not every other day. Sometimes school gets in the way and messes up my schedule.

Channel link: https://youtube.com/fireflamegaming

~ Fire | Ziovo Network Partner
Hello pal reply to this if you want to do possibl a minecraft video togtehr message if you do collab? thanks <3

Crimson

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Florida
YouTube
CrimsonGaming_
Minecraft was something I used to play a lot back in the day when I had tones of free time to play it. I really miss those days. I'll watch some of your videos to pass the time by!

Welcome To Freedome! Family.

I am glad to welcome you! I have only been a member sense a few hours ago, but before I partnered I did plenty of research. I head freedom gets so many great potential YouTuber's a chance to get off their feet and really start to grow! I wish you much luck with your channel! Cheers