Other Milestone Finished school and working on my next achievement

skullyurd

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I am so happy, why exactly is what I am going to tell. I don't want to shove my happiness in other people faces. So I do it online where people are free to read this or pass it.

I stopped youtube for 9 months to finish school. It is my exam year and I finished my exams for 8 days now. I don't know the results. All I know is that I am free till I hear it on the 15th of juli. so I am not actually finished with school, but in every subject I knew what I was doing. If I passed, I am free for 2 more months and I can go to a new school where I will study to be a game developer. I remember that I stayed up till the next morning to get a perfect score on my tests, learn as much as possible, doing everything right on the right time. And now I am done with that for now. I really hope that I passed, I really hope that I can go to the next school. For now I want to focus on my hobby that I missed a lot: making videos. I don't have a big goal. no subs or anythnig like that. My goal for now is to make videos often, upload daily, be active on twitter, promote myself and get 10 views on every video at least! My channel isn't big, and since I stopped almost no one is visiting my channel either. So I hope that everything will go alright for me. I am happy. And I hope that more happiness is coming to me.

Have a nice day everyone!