JanaBo

New User
Jan 13, 2017
YouTube
Hey Guys :)

First of all, my name is Jana and I live in Germany. I first started Youtube a few years ago with my friends and a bad pc and it was pretty fun :) But the quality got on my nerves and I am somehow not interested in Minecraft anymore, so I stopped my channel. Now, I am currently starting to revive my channel and am going to post an Osu!Mania video for whoever likes it :p

I hope i did not bore you with this small block of text and would be really really happy if you could check out my channel and decide wether you like the content or not :) (Well, there is only one video yet, but more to follow)

Thanks for your time and I will check out your threads too :)

Yours Jana

Youtube: JanaB

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey Guys :)

First of all, my name is Jana and I live in Germany. I first started Youtube a few years ago with my friends and a bad pc and it was pretty fun :) But the quality got on my nerves and I am somehow not interested in Minecraft anymore, so I stopped my channel. Now, I am currently starting to revive my channel and am going to post an Osu!Mania video for whoever likes it :p

I hope i did not bore you with this small block of text and would be really really happy if you could check out my channel and decide wether you like the content or not :) (Well, there is only one video yet, but more to follow)

Thanks for your time and I will check out your threads too :)

Yours Jana

Youtube: JanaB
Hey Jana, welcome to Freedom! :D I remember the time I played Osumania..(I don't play it anymore!) Haha nostalgia! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D