Subscriber Milestone Finally reached 100 Subscribers!!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Thankyou(y) (Y) It feels like forever .. But I've been doing video's for a bit over a year now
Nice are you still improving a little by little cause i feel that way. It always feels like I am getting a little better and getting better at editing and thumbnails etc. Is it like that for you??

LegitMadKaos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nice are you still improving a little by little cause i feel that way. It always feels like I am getting a little better and getting better at editing and thumbnails etc. Is it like that for you??
I'm actually not quite sure to be honest. I've been a bit slow with my videos lately. I have sight problems (Keratocconus needing surgery) so i'm really struggling at the moment. I've had to leave the editing for others to do, until things are better. But i'm still doing what I love, so that's a plus:D

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I'm actually not quite sure to be honest. I've been a bit slow with my videos lately. I have sight problems (Keratocconus needing surgery) so i'm really struggling at the moment. I've had to leave the editing for others to do, until things are better. But i'm still doing what I love, so that's a plus:D
yea do what you love and there will be more risks in the future but it will be worth it!

Reactions: LegitMadKaos