Gaming Finally made my own channel trailer!

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, it ain't exactly a top-notch, cinematic trailer, it's just basically a video of what I do. A compilation of my videos to be honest. At least I have one right? It'll change soon enough once I have enough resources :)

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Constructive criticism: Lower your music volume I can't hear what you were saying also i think i can't hear anymore. Jokes aside the video quality is great.

I specifically did it like that, I actually had no intention to be heard or whatsoever. I wanted to take it out in the first place, but I can't isolate the in game sounds from my commentary (PS4), so yeah. And I have nothing interesting to say in those short clips so that would do.

I'd take note of your criticism as I would definitely make another trailer for my channel, a better one. This trailer is just the effects of being unable to sleep. xDD

Thanks for the feedback! :))

Daclypse

Rising User
Jan 3, 2016
Kent, England
YouTube
Just my opinions:
Music is very loud! hahaha. Would like to hear more of what you're saying.
The intro isn't needed, people know why they're watching it, as they want to know more about you!
Same with the 5 second countdown, why not personalise it and have you counting down or doing something in those 5 seconds?

But I can see what you've tried to do, high action and show the games you play :)