YouTube Views Milestone FINALLY 10.000 VIEWS! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
You made me laugh with that title of the video - "I'm finally rich"
10,000 views is a very good milestone, however YouTube doesn't work like that, but I wish people would become rich with only 10,000 views.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hicksu

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
FINALLY REACHED 10.000 TOTAL VIEWS ON MY CHANNEL! :D ENJOY THIS THANK YOU VIDEO!

Congrats on reaching 10,000 views thats quite some accomplishment and milestone that you should be really proud of

10,000 views is a very good milestone, however YouTube doesn't work like that, but I wish people would become rich with only 10,000 views.

I do have to point out, you should not use this section to advertise.
Please remove this video before the post gets reported and removed.

Though I'm sure I don't need to remind you they are allowed to post a video as long as it is only a single video and is dedicated entirely to the milestone :) Also yeah it would be nice if YouTube would allow people to become rich after 10,000 views but then again think of how much channels would be worth when they have a couple of million views

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congrats on reaching 10,000 views thats quite some accomplishment and milestone that you should be really proud of

Though I'm sure I don't need to remind you they are allowed to post a video as long as it is only a single video and is dedicated entirely to the milestone :) Also yeah it would be nice if YouTube would allow people to become rich after 10,000 views but then again think of how much channels would be worth when they have a couple of million views

After checking the pinned thread again, yes it does say they are allowed, my bad.
Personally I believe it shouldn't be allowed, but rules are rules.

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Well done
Congrats well done on your milestone/achivement.
Keep up the good work :)
Congrats man, that's an amazing milestone, really wish I could get there.

Cheers Guys! :D Ye it's sad you can't get rich with 10.000 views! xP But ye was a bit of a joke so! Cheers again guys! :)