Gaming Fifa Youtuber!

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
Hi Freedom partners!

My alias is FemtioCent and I love to make Fifa videos. I mostly post Career Mode videos with funny content. I try to upload videos 2-3 times a week.

Who am I?
I am 24 years old and live in Sweden (anyone else here from Sweden?). I foundFreedom through another Freedom partnered youtuber and after I read about the site I decided to join in on the fun :D

So now Im on my way to hitting my first milestone, 1000 subscribers! :D And therefore I would like to also thank the Freedom team! Thanks for all the cool and amazing features you are offering us such as music and other effects! Great work, keep it up!

And yeah, if anyone of you reading this have time please feel free to leave me feedback on my channel. I want to improve my channel everyday so I can become even better!

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHJ2GzOQ4JtvNxlA9MRf3xQ

Peace!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi Freedom partners!

My alias is FemtioCent and I love to make Fifa videos. I mostly post Career Mode videos with funny content. I try to upload videos 2-3 times a week.

Who am I?
I am 24 years old and live in Sweden (anyone else here from Sweden?). I foundFreedom through another Freedom partnered youtuber and after I read about the site I decided to join in on the fun :D

So now Im on my way to hitting my first milestone, 1000 subscribers! :D And therefore I would like to also thank the Freedom team! Thanks for all the cool and amazing features you are offering us such as music and other effects! Great work, keep it up!

And yeah, if anyone of you reading this have time please feel free to leave me feedback on my channel. I want to improve my channel everyday so I can become even better!

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHJ2GzOQ4JtvNxlA9MRf3xQ

Peace!

Hey dude welcome to the freedom family and nearly 1k subs ????? what ?!?!?! crazy dude , keep it up and I love fifa so ill give the channel a look at :D

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
Welcome! I'm also a huge FIFA fan, although I only have a couple videos of it on my channel. If you end up checking me out sometime and like what you see I would love to possibly collaborate on some FIFA videos in the future!!
Keep up the good work (y) (Y)

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
Welcome to the community!
Thanks! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452852072][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). I can't believe fifa has such a big fanbase still. Is PES still a big thing also?
Fifa is pretty big, its growing more and more. PES on the otherhand is still the "little brother". They dont have all the licences that Fifa has :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452852129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! I'm also a huge FIFA fan, although I only have a couple videos of it on my channel. If you end up checking me out sometime and like what you see I would love to possibly collaborate on some FIFA videos in the future!!
Keep up the good work (y) (Y)
Yes sure man, will take a look :D