Gaming FIFA Videos

MarioViktor

New User
Oct 3, 2016
Ukraine
YouTube
Hi! I'm Viktor. I'm 19 years old from Ukraine. I love play various games, but most - is FIFA. I recently bought FIFA 17 on Origin and I want publish gameplay/playtrough videos.
My favorite food is chips, sweets. I like also lisening music (mostly pop, EDM and some rock, rap)
Also, I learning to making sites to work commercialy.
Thanks!
PS. Sorry about no content on this channel.
PPS. Also I love watching TV Series. American, British (Such as Doctor Who)

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi! I'm Viktor. I'm 19 years old from Ukraine. I love play various games, but most - is FIFA. I recently bought FIFA 17 on Origin and I want publish gameplay/playtrough videos.
My favorite food is chips, sweets. I like also lisening music (mostly pop, EDM and some rock, rap)
Thanks!
Welcome to the Community, I hope you enjoy your time here :), if you haven't done so already can I ask that you check out the forum rules and the chat rules both can be accessed below
https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
https://freedom.community.tm/chatrules/

Reactions: MarioViktor

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Thanks!
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Nice pilot episode! Will be looking forward for more! And I'll be your first subscriber :D, Keep up the good work! I'll help as much as I can XD

Reactions: MarioViktor

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks!
Hello to you as well Viktor. What got you interested in starting Fifa? I haven't started the game series myself personally, but I've been seeing a lot of people talk about it lately. Making websites is a great skill to have as well!