YouTube FeelsBadMan

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
I don't know why but since last year I've been on a steady loss of subs, I was at 2.5k now I'm at 2.1k. If anyone has some feedback or constructive criticism they would like to give me I am all ears :D

uberimmortalomen

Upload daily!
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
zehimmortalomen
Honestly, the best thing you can do is scroll through your analytics and see what videos or at least which weeks you were gaining the most subs and kinda see what you were doing at that time. Maybe, things are getting stale now or it could've been just a sub spike off specific videos. I looked through your channel and don't see anything out of the ordinary, so idk what it could be. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hope everything works out alright for you though :)

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
Honestly, the best thing you can do is scroll through your analytics and see what videos or at least which weeks you were gaining the most subs and kinda see what you were doing at that time. Maybe, things are getting stale now or it could've been just a sub spike off specific videos. I looked through your channel and don't see anything out of the ordinary, so idk what it could be. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hope everything works out alright for you though :)
Thank you man for the advice I really appreciate it :D

Reactions: uberimmortalomen