InsaneBiker

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom!

My name is David and I'm 38 years old. I just joined Freedom!, I thought it was time to go to the next level. I have been doing YouTube for about a year and a half, but I had to stop for 3 or 4 months. I missed having fun editing my videos for my viewers and making them laugh. I have been back with more motivation than ever for three months now.

I do funny moments videos and events with my motorcycle club on Grand Theft Auto 5 on the Xbox One. My gaming channel name on YouTube is InsaneBiker.

I post one video a week, though I want to get that up to two or three times a week.

I am looking forward to meeting new like minded people/gamers to help each other, exchange ideas and inspire each other. I look forward to growing with Freedom!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family, and thanks for creating such a wonderful introduction post, you have definitely introduced yourself to us in the OP.

InsaneBiker

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family, and thanks for creating such a wonderful introduction post, you have definitely introduced yourself to us in the OP.
Thank you so much, I'm happy to be here! I figured gotta put yourself out there to grow, thanks for noticing.