Request Feel free to check it out and rate :)

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, Feel free to rate my channel and sub if you like the content

Give me suggestions and how to improve myself

And if your going to say intro/outro templates. im working on it as we speak.

so yeah enjoy ! thanks.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
audio is very clear which is good love your banner btw lol thumbnails complement your videos as well i enjoyed content i never seen or heard of red crucible is it like cs go? but your doing very well keep up the work mind checking me out

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Red crucible : FireStorm is an FPS browser game that can be found on kongregate.com easy, Or you can download the client from Steam which It has its own unique style of movement and gun Mecanics so its not technically like the others Give it a try you might like it

I've also subbed to you :) thanks for reviewing my channel

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, Feel free to rate my channel and sub if you like the content

Give me suggestions and how to improve myself

And if your going to say intro/outro templates. im working on it as we speak.

so yeah enjoy ! thanks.
The last picture on your banner, near the far right, seems a bit lower resolution. You're missing a channel trailer that's under three minutes. Have you considered making a new one?

Intense_Bacon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
as I am not very techhhy when it comes to editing and making things i do intend to learn but id take free work if i could but for now its what it is im just going to put my latest vid in the Channel intro slot as a feature kind of thing and the banner was made on my old monitor and Its suppose to be DayZ and the resolution looked fine on 1024x768 at the time till i uploaded and took a look from a 1920x1080 Screen i see where your comming from

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
as I am not very techhhy when it comes to editing and making things i do intend to learn but id take free work if i could but for now its what it is im just going to put my latest vid in the Channel intro slot as a feature kind of thing and the banner was made on my old monitor and Its suppose to be DayZ and the resolution looked fine on 1024x768 at the time till i uploaded and took a look from a 1920x1080 Screen i see where your comming from
Do you have a video editor? All you really need to do is slap some funny clips together ^^ But for sure, do what you can if you're able to. Everything you present yourself as, is available to the world. The more tools you have, the more you can stand out for the better!