Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
That looks really good! However I would add a couple things to it - around the Minecraft character, outline him in a dark shade of purple or a light shade of pink, maybe even a white outline! And it'd be cool if the Minecraft character would be holding a tool or a weapon, or a block or something like that, just to give the thumbnail a bit more spice. Good art! :D

Kowala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
That looks really good! However I would add a couple things to it - around the Minecraft character, outline him in a dark shade of purple or a light shade of pink, maybe even a white outline! And it'd be cool if the Minecraft character would be holding a tool or a weapon, or a block or something like that, just to give the thumbnail a bit more spice. Good art! :D
Ah good idea! Thanks for the feedback :) This is my first time really making a thumbnail properly so it went quite nicely I think :)

Reactions: This Is Ethan

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Ah good idea! Thanks for the feedback :) This is my first time really making a thumbnail properly so it went quite nicely I think :)
Wow, really? Your first time making a thumbnail? That's actually really impressive. Keep up at this rate, and your thumbnails will be out of this WORLD! :D

Reactions: Kowala