Feedback?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Could do with some help, I'm trying to do a variety of videos, so opinions would be appreciated :)
For starters, you should put stuff on your channel page. Right now it shows 'this channel has no content' when you do actually have uploads.

You need custom thumbnails, and longer videos (generally speaking). 30 sec videos usually don't cut it for gaming. I realize you're young, but you need to focus with your commentary. At the moment it's pretty bland and you're just repeating stuff that's happening on screen. Be opinionated and engaging.

Some new channel art wouldn't hurt, but that's not super important. Focus on your content because at the moment, I can't tell what your channel is aiming to provide.

RaspberrySlice

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
For starters, you should put stuff on your channel page. Right now it shows 'this channel has no content' when you do actually have uploads.

You need custom thumbnails, and longer videos (generally speaking). 30 sec videos usually don't cut it for gaming. I realize you're young, but you need to focus with your commentary. At the moment it's pretty bland and you're just repeating stuff that's happening on screen. Be opinionated and engaging.

Some new channel art wouldn't hurt, but that's not super important. Focus on your content because at the moment, I can't tell what your channel is aiming to provide.
made a new video and took your feedback into account! Thanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449356524][/DOUBLEPOST]