(Feedback Wanted) LiftMotion Intro

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
It's missing a bit of snap at the drop. The animation should start slowly (like it is right now), but right when the beat drops it snaps into place much quicker. Also the secondary tilt is a bit superfluous? It's too slow to fit with the beat, anyway. If you do want to add something during that part of the intro, it should move and snap back into place much quicker.

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
It's missing a bit of snap at the drop. The animation should start slowly (like it is right now), but right when the beat drops it snaps into place much quicker. Also the secondary tilt is a bit superfluous? It's too slow to fit with the beat, anyway. If you do want to add something during that part of the intro, it should move and snap back into place much quicker.
I think he was going for a subtle approach.

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
I think he was going for a subtle approach.
I feel that the song doesn't suit that, then. Though if he wants to go subtle on the movement, there are other things he can make pop with the beat (color/saturation, camera placement, other faster effects?).

I am going for a 2nd try, and I like it a bit better.
Looking forward to seeing it!

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Flashy! I love this, I wish I can do something similar haha. One thing you should consider is the length of intros. For me, I don't like intros that are longer than 5 seconds. Most intros now are very short. But that's just what I'm thinking :p