Feedback Please!Free Intro For Axit Azqo!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Made this free intro for axit azqo just see it nd tell me how it is i just wanted to know everyones opinions!
Thanks!
Contact-
[email protected]
Insta-@ssgf0
Twitter-@SSGF0
Youtube-/c/homeofgaming

Are there black borders for the video? It looks minimized to an extent. Have you chosen royalty free music as well? It can be devastating when the music can get you flagged in the future.

D

Deleted member 86350

Agrees with the top. And also, maybe you can add more impact to it every time the beat drops. Sorry, I'm not really an expert in 3D sync intros. Maybe a blue flash or shockwave? Yea.. A blue flash

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
If you can do what the two people said above! Although I prefer a shockwave a blue flash would look nice too! If you can try to make some rusty/scratches effect on the blue that would look nice, Making it bigger, and you should give a light to make more a shading look to it. I dont know about the last option I said but trial and error xD

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Agrees with the top. And also, maybe you can add more impact to it every time the beat drops. Sorry, I'm not really an expert in 3D sync intros. Maybe a blue flash or shockwave? Yea.. A blue flash
lol i didnt made that intro it comes with template i just had to edit the text i cannot do what u said lol

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
If you can do what the two people said above! Although I prefer a shockwave a blue flash would look nice too! If you can try to make some rusty/scratches effect on the blue that would look nice, Making it bigger, and you should give a light to make more a shading look to it. I dont know about the last option I said but trial and error xD
do u know anything about intro's?

Legaciide

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Some stuff. If you used C4d Thats where I can help you but for the other things I would use After Effects.

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Some stuff. If you used C4d Thats where I can help you but for the other things I would use After Effects.
basically i wanted to explain you that i cannot change anything in intro other than text. i got that intro template from youtube nd only edited the text i cannot change background or otherthings!