Request feedback on new video

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey whats up guys just uploaded a new video and would love for you guys to check it out,let me know how you like it!!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
With asking for reviews it is best to always be specific on what you want people to review. As it says on the Community Reviews Section (Read before Posting) thread outlined here - https://freedom.community.tm/threads/community-reviews-section-read-before-posting.184896/

"State exactly what you want in your video, channel, webpage etc. to be reviewed. Don't just post a video saying you want a review, do you want to know if your voice levels are ok? Do you want to know if your thumbnails are easily visible. Threads without clear instructions on what to review may be deleted!"

So in this case what were you looking for people to comment on? I see that you say "let me know how you like it" are you relating to the video content, the audio, your branding in the video??

GamerTye

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
I like the quality of the video, and the audio of all components: voice, music, and ingame sound is very well made.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
thank you for pointing that out i was meaning if the quality was good i will be more specific next time