Feedback on my new channel art that I made

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Ok so I finally made one of my favorited channel arts so far basic and sweet, When I was making this I was trying to make it looked glitched up because I like a lot of things that looks glitchy and somewhat broken. But I was also wondering what do you guys and gals think about it

Oh also I forgot to mention the reason why I put IQ from Rainbow Six Siege in the background is because I usually main her if im not using any other operators.

Attachments

• Dust the Fox Channel Art.png
    Dust the Fox Channel Art.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Love it! Is that a Destiny character i see on the left?
On the left no, on the left close to the center I added a bunch of broken screens and gitched up images along with a very light master chief. Unless your talking about the right that's IQ from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I put her there because she is one of my favorited underrated operators in the game, she has an ability to see electronics and such with this small gadget on her wrist.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
On the left no, on the left close to the center I added a bunch of broken screens and gitched up images along with a very light master chief. Unless your talking about the right that's IQ from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I put her there because she is one of my favorited underrated operators in the game, she has an ability to see electronics and such with this small gadget on her wrist.
Apologies i meant right indeed :p

Overall it all fits very well together :)