Request Feedback on my latest video after a long break

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
This is supposed to be a montage!
I am sorry but the video seems boring! I am trying to advise you!
Why not speak English! and speak more clearer and be emotional! You have to catch interests of the viewer within the first 10 seconds otherwise
he will click away! The video is getting funnier as it progresses but the first minute is so boring! You have to catch the interests of the viewer with the first 10 seconds and don't allow him to click away! I think you haven't heard of Audience Retention!
Youtube does not care about the views! Youtube cares about how much the audience watch the video! Like if it has 1 million views but everybody only watched the first 10 seconds or first minute the video would be deemed much less and can be 1000 views only!

TinoKGaming

Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
Finland
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback, about the language. I'm not even speaking on this video, just reactions from my friends that I play with, so I can't affect how clear they speak or what language they speak. Also, most my subscribers are Finnish (the language spoken here) so more the reason to upload with our native language, I do have alot of english speaking subscribers aswell so I do need to take them in consideration.