Request Feedback on my channel?

FreelancerYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
Finland
YouTube
Well well.

The logo of your page is, kinda, something I thought to see after looking more for your videos. Only thing there what it's missing is to make more clearly statement of "this is music, you better like it" as I didn't figure it out before looking your videos.

One thing to make sure is to create that About-page, that's kinda where people who are really interested about your creations will go to and take a look at. Just some info about you etc!

And one last thing, I don't know your production schedule but you might want to space out publishing videos for around once or max twice in a week. (that's only my opinion)

~Free

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
I will take any kind of criticism good or bad, just let me know what you think.

I plan on growing the channel for a long time :)
OK so first of all I run a gaming channel so might not be very good at this review of your channel but I love music and therefore wanted to let you know my honest opinion.
Here it goes:

- I like your channel when it opens up as its got its own art and its not done without it. I have seen a lot of channels out there without any channel art.
- I like the trailer and I think the song that plays when you open your channel is strong and its got an awesome beat. I might not run a Music channel but at the same time I really enjoy a good piece of music and that was excellent.
- I like your channel avatar and channel page art.
- I like the way the playlists are setup really good to show what the channel can offer.

OK things I think you could work on:
- About page is not filled in I clicked on that first and wanted to know what your channel was all about I was not able to find the information on your upload schedule or what you upload about.
- Your thumbnails are good but I would like to see a bit more of your branding with them. It helps identify that that is your content.Like your avatar could be in the thumbnails or something like that.
-Setup a google+ page is really helpful to get people to follow you there too. Also maybe a blog with an "about me" page which will also help you get sponsorships and people get in contact with you.

OK well hope you find this helpful.

Thank you for your awesomeness! I am a new member of the community !

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

TrapNorth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
United States
YouTube
Trap_North
Well well.

The logo of your page is, kinda, something I thought to see after looking more for your videos. Only thing there what it's missing is to make more clearly statement of "this is music, you better like it" as I didn't figure it out before looking your videos.

One thing to make sure is to create that About-page, that's kinda where people who are really interested about your creations will go to and take a look at. Just some info about you etc!

And one last thing, I don't know your production schedule but you might want to space out publishing videos for around once or max twice in a week. (that's only my opinion)

~Free

First of all, thanks for the feedback!

One question though, why do you think it's best to space out my videos instead of publishing every day?

OK so first of all I run a gaming channel so might not be very good at this review of your channel but I love music and therefore wanted to let you know my honest opinion.
Here it goes:

- I like your channel when it opens up as its got its own art and its not done without it. I have seen a lot of channels out there without any channel art.
- I like the trailer and I think the song that plays when you open your channel is strong and its got an awesome beat. I might not run a Music channel but at the same time I really enjoy a good piece of music and that was excellent.
- I like your channel avatar and channel page art.
- I like the way the playlists are setup really good to show what the channel can offer.

OK things I think you could work on:
- About page is not filled in I clicked on that first and wanted to know what your channel was all about I was not able to find the information on your upload schedule or what you upload about.
- Your thumbnails are good but I would like to see a bit more of your branding with them. It helps identify that that is your content.Like your avatar could be in the thumbnails or something like that.
-Setup a google+ page is really helpful to get people to follow you there too. Also maybe a blog with an "about me" page which will also help you get sponsorships and people get in contact with you.

OK well hope you find this helpful.

Thank you for your awesomeness! I am a new member of the community !

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

Thanks for that amazing review!

I've added an about me page, added google+ and I'm working on my branding :)

This was very helpful! Thanks again.

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1

One question though, why do you think it's best to space out my videos instead of publishing every day?

Thanks for that amazing review!

I've added an about me page, added google+ and I'm working on my branding :)

This was very helpful! Thanks again.
You are very welcome hope it helped :)

TrapNorth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
United States
YouTube
Trap_North
You are very welcome hope it helped :)

How about something like this for branding?

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1

How about something like this for branding?
Well I was thinking more about your avatar being into it somehow but Is really whatever you are happy with in the end. Just whatever it is needs to make people think ahhh this is his channel video I remember. I don't do the same thumbnails all the time but I will start doing it because I know its advised.

FreelancerYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
Finland
YouTube

That is just my opinion. I don't know how many you have ready to upload nor how much you can publish in what time etc. But yea, twice a week is something people prefer to see about new music stuff (well, at least me). You have time to get to know the song and might want to get something new before getting overcrowded with new music. So, that's my thoughts.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
It's kinda hard to make out what your logo is when you see the silhouette of it in your videos. That's because your logo relies heavily on detail specifically on the sunglasses and beard.