Request Feedback on my channel would be appreciated

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
Recently I started posting to my channel again, with (in my opinion) better quality content. I used to upload very slowly so I took a 2 month break to get rid of all the stress I had in my real life so i could make content more consistently and with a better attitude. It would be great if you guys could give me some feedback on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChL-Ny7qi4478ogssQWWvKg and on my latest video
. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Tearierboot

Jaz Brown

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
cozmicXperience
I like your channel and where you are going with it! My only suggestion is that you sound more upbeat when you speak. Let the audeinceknow how much you love the games you are playing

Reactions: hyperbubbles

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
I like your channel and where you are going with it! My only suggestion is that you sound more upbeat when you speak. Let the audeinceknow how much you love the games you are playing
Thank you for your feedback, I will try to sound a bit more enthusiastic in the future, I was just very very embarrassed in my newest video xD

Reactions: Jaz Brown

Jaz Brown

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
cozmicXperience
Thank you for your feedback, I will try to sound a bit more enthusiastic in the future, I was just very very embarrassed in my newest video xD
I will let you in on something. The very very first video I uploaded made me cry. I was super embarrassed with how I looked and sounded. It made me sad knowing I felt that poorly of myself. Moral if the story don't be embarrassed. Just put yourself out there.

Reactions: hyperbubbles

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
I will let you in on something. The very very first video I uploaded made me cry. I was super embarrassed with how I looked and sounded. It made me sad knowing I felt that poorly of myself. Moral if the story don't be embarrassed. Just put yourself out there.
Wow, oddly enough, that actually really inspired me xD Thank you so much!

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
What i

Liked:
Big improvement on videos in last 6 months +++
Good voice and mic(in new) ++
30+ subs and around 100 veiws a video +++ (one of the few people able to pull this off)

Disliked:
I hate intros so theres that -

What needs to be

Improved:
Thumb nails.

Removed:
Nothing

Channel art/branding:
Art is good and simple. thumb nails need to be looked over(bigger writing)

Don't let the lead you have go to waste. having more views on a video than subs is the biggest thing a youtuber can ask for.

Hope this helps
Need anymore just ask!

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
What i

Liked:
Big improvement on videos in last 6 months +++
Good voice and mic(in new) ++
30+ subs and around 100 veiws a video +++ (one of the few people able to pull this off)

Disliked:
I hate intros so theres that -

What needs to be

Improved:
Thumb nails.

Removed:
Nothing

Channel art/branding:
Art is good and simple. thumb nails need to be looked over(bigger writing)

Don't let the lead you have go to waste. having more views on a video than subs is the biggest thing a youtuber can ask for.

Hope this helps
Need anymore just ask!
Thank you so much for your feedback, I am working on new thumbnails right now