Feedback needed pl0x

TheRealLegohead

CeX PAT
Freedom! Member
For anyone who has the time, I'm looking to get some feedback and ideas on how to iron out the creases in my content, I may be a foul mouthed scouser with a short temperment, but I believe that's what my content will be focussed on.

My YT is https://www.youtube.com/TheRealLegohead

Sure my graphics are bad, but they are in the process of being changed. Any advice would be great and negative feedback is also welcome :)

Cheers.

Lego

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
For anyone who has the time, I'm looking to get some feedback and ideas on how to iron out the creases in my content, I may be a foul mouthed scouser with a short temperment, but I believe that's what my content will be focussed on.

My YT is https://www.youtube.com/TheRealLegohead

Sure my graphics are bad, but they are in the process of being changed. Any advice would be great and negative feedback is also welcome :)

Cheers.

Lego
Hey Lego,

Glad to see your channel art will be updated soon. Right off the bat, I'd say you need a new channel trailer. Your current one isn't really a trailer and it's from a year ago. People will gel better with something more up to date.

You have some customized thumbnails, but it seems like only half of your videos have them. The ones that are customized are also a bit lacklustre in my opinion, and aren't unique from the other ones of their same series. Doing long series is hard enough, and you don't do yourself favors when you also make all the thumbnails the same.

14 seconds of intros is completely unwarranted and quite a turn off for new viewers. I'd put a short teaser before your own intro, and then just use the one for your channel. Scrap the Freedom one.

You need to up your commentary game a little as well, especially in the first few minutes of each video. That period is critical to retention. I realize stuff is happening in game but you still need to engage the viewer and make them feel welcome and connected to you.

Cheers!

Reactions: TheRealLegohead