ItsMeBristol

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2016
england
YouTube
itsmebristol
hey whats up my name is Ben aka Bristol

I've really started getting into youtube a lot more than normal and would really appreciate if you guys/girls come check me out and give feedback on how i can improve etc..

my channel is mostly based around gaming but i am branching out into my IRL and doing little drone montages etc

be sure to give me some feedback and i will for sure give you some swell :D

peace :D

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, so I checked out your channel. Overall I really like it. You're intro video "itsmebristol (A Fresh Start) is uplifting, but I got a question; is that you talking over it? The reason I ask is because looking at some of your other videos you have an accent though in that video you don't. For me it's a bit of false advertising as it doesn't portray you personally and it's a bit confusing. I would do a channel trailer if possible just so that way you introduce yourself right off the bat and have that video as an uplifting message, and not your main video to show to new viewers.

For your overall channel payout, you got uploads but nothing else. I would recommend adding some playlists underneath that just so when people visit your channel they can see your content all right there, and not have to search for it. I like your thumbnail and banner, though the 'E' in ME and the 'I' BRISTOL is a bit hard to distinguish.

Though you are doing something right, which is why you got 788 subs. Keep at it man. Not much else I can recommend.

HPH_Potion_2.png

ItsMeBristol

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2016
england
YouTube
itsmebristol
thanks for the feedback, i am starting to make my youtube channel more organised, now that i am getting more into it :D
the fresh start video was from a motivational video i found, i am working on my own voice over now i have more knowledge of video making :D

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal