Comments Feedback For Freedom!

Soopa Mario

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I just wanted to say how fantastic it is to be part of the Freeedom! family. I really enjoy the tips, insight offered by so many content creators under the Freedom umbrella, the friendly service I've gotten and overall professionalism that this MCN offers. It's been very inspirational. I'm going to make a more concerted effort to be involved socially. You know, I'm not associated with YouTube & Twitch to make money although, in all honesty, l would be lying if I said that would not be the goal someday. Right now I'm happy just making content, meeting people and trying to alleviate my crippling depression without having to worry too much about the details that come with starting a gaming channel. For what it's worth, thank you so very much and keep up the great work :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I just wanted to say how fantastic it is to be part of the Freeedom! family. I really enjoy the tips, insight offered by so many content creators under the Freedom umbrella, the friendly service I've gotten and overall professionalism that this MCN offers. It's been very inspirational. I'm going to make a more concerted effort to be involved socially. You know, I'm not associated with YouTube & Twitch to make money although, in all honesty, l would be lying if I said that would not be the goal someday. Right now I'm happy just making content, meeting people and trying to alleviate my crippling depression without having to worry too much about the details that come with starting a gaming channel. For what it's worth, thank you so very much and keep up the great work :)

I hope you enjoy this fourm and youtube and You are welcome!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm glad that you feel that way Soopa ^^ Listening to your friends and family here can help out a lot for the future. Always think about the friendships involved here, and definitely less about the money while you can ^^