TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hehe true :p, maar is lastig... Niet veel mensen betalen er voor ^^
Nou gezien je eigen banner, het is van goede kwaliteit en ik denk als je je naam wat rond krijgt in de GF sectie van de forums je vest ver kan komen. Mocht ik een post tegen komen met iemand die een banner zoekt tag ik je wel. Mischien valt er wat te verdienen ;)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
?[DOUBLEPOST=1447700861][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nou gezien je eigen banner, het is van goede kwaliteit en ik denk als je je naam wat rond krijgt in de GF sectie van de forums je vest ver kan komen. Mocht ik een post tegen komen met iemand die een banner zoekt tag ik je wel. Mischien valt er wat te verdienen ;)
Hehe thanks bro, als ik wat terug moet doen hoor ik het!

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
Your banner isn't bad. I feel the layout and color use is pretty good, and your choice of font isn't bad either!

A few notes though:
  • There's a random apostrophe in-between I and Am above your username for no reason?
  • The fact that "Contact Me" doesn't have a line that extends under it makes the banner look really uneven. I suggest extending the white line to the end on all of the sides. If you want, you might be able to add a secondary white line next to this one if you really want one that extends all the way.
  • The kerning (space between letters) in your name is uneven, especially between the PR and CE. I don't know what program you use, but if you google it, you should be able to learn how to manually fix the kerning in whatever program you're using.
Keep it up, though! You'll learn more with practice! If you really want to do requests for people, you can open up a thread in the Requests / Offers subforum of the Graphic Design forum!