VR Feature 4 Feature

MissMANIA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2015
New Orleans
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
I'm looking for channels to do a feature swap with. This is pretty much the both of us adding each others channel to your YouTube main page in the right column (I think you can give the section any title you want). If you want to do a feature 4 feature, reply to this topic AFTER featuring me on your channel and I will do the same for you, but only if you add me first. You can check my channel often and see yours featured. I will check everyone often to see if I am still featured on theirs. If you remove me, I'll have to remove you as well. Fair is fair :)

My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MissMANIA30x

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
feature4feature is a great plan, I've added your channel to my featured list (or in my case "Channel's to Check Out!" section)

I have done this before and after me adding the other person i lasted on their list for like a day before they removed me so i get the whole fair is fair thing..

i checked out your channel aswell (instead of just adding to featured) I like the WWE and UFC stuff now i just need to get things done so i can sit back and watch the resident evil ones :D

fairmagic3

Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
feature4feature is a great plan, I've added your channel to my featured list (or in my case "Channel's to Check Out!" section)

I have done this before and after me adding the other person i lasted on their list for like a day before they removed me so i get the whole fair is fair thing..

i checked out your channel aswell (instead of just adding to featured) I like the WWE and UFC stuff now i just need to get things done so i can sit back and watch the resident evil ones :D
ill add you can do the same back

fairmagic3

Feb 2, 2016
YouTube

added yah

MissMANIA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2015
New Orleans
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
omg i didnt think i'd get much replies with this topic :) thanks. i added the 3 of you Darkhej, Alkaline, and Gaming Madness. i hope this does help us grow. i'm gonna get around to checking out you guys videos and commenting them. {EDIT} Apex i added your channel too. i didnt see your reply until after i posted this. i didnt want to double post so i edited this reply, but i got you. thanks

Reactions: Alkaline Martin