Favourite Retro Game?

ShadowPunch

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
Hi!
I really like retro games (NES, Gameboy and so on) and i would like to know every ones favourite retro game :)
My favourite is Bomberman for the NES :)

*link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Bomberman is awesome! You can find some cool new style bomberman type games on steam. I have a couple of them. My favorite most nostalgic game is Bubble Bobble. But I like alot of old retro games cause I grew up with them.
This video is Bubble Bobble in a nutshell

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I know it's a cop out, but the original Super Mario Bros. on NES. Still to this day, I'll load it up on the Wii and play it through a couple times. Ah, nostalgia....
Yeah theres an nes at one of our lunch rooms at work, and when i get a break I like to speedrun through a few levels of mario. Its fun and people like to watch me for some reason... lol

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Being a big lover of retro, growing up with them after all, is it hard to point at one game and say its my favorite. I have to many of them!

But I will say Zelda Link to the Past, as it was the game that opened up my eyes for RPG and such. Though the problem was that I as a swede couldn't read English when I was a child, when I started to play it so much of Zelda was just gibberish weird for me xD

C

Corpfox

Really like the beat'em up games but Guardian Heroes is my favorite.

Sir Pugz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
jimmy neutron: the time past war
jk thats not even a game
super metroid
is that retro
i think so
yay