Favorite Video Game or Game Series and Why?

LaPorte Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
My favorite video game series would have to be borderlands, all the guns,missions,and hours of fun puts it on top of my list.

What's yours?

G

Gods of Odds

Elder Scrolls, because it's just fun to play and it's my sort of game.

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Pokemon, sure, you may say it's a kid game but I do really enjoy it. If you don't want to include that then five nights at freddies :D

Reactions: SirPlasmalot

G-Legend

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
I'd have to say GTA lol and Battlefield but mostly just GTA. GTA V was AWESOME (still is)

JustManiacal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 3, 2016
YouTube
My favorite video game series would have to be borderlands, all the guns,missions,and hours of fun puts it on top of my list.

What's yours?
Easily Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege. I love the strategy involved. :D I use to play Call of Duty a ton, but that kinda went downhill in my opinion. :( So sad.

Dark Xeno

Freedom! Member
I a major fan of the Final Fantasy series. The 13 line was a bit off for me but hey every series has its bad sides. I keep finding myself going back and playing the original FF all the time. Thank god they have remade it so many times in a portable setup even tho they added things and changed the balance a bit.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
For me it is and probably always will be the Tales series. It's the greatest RPG (and JRPG) franchise around.

My favorite game in the series: Tales of Symphonia (Also my favorite of all time)

Other amazing games in the series
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Zestiria

Other solid games:
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Symphonia's Sequel)
Tales of Hearts R

Showing their age but still worth it for the story:
Tales of Phantasia
Tales of Eternia

Coming January 27th 2017 and I'm really looking forward to it: (January 24th for PS4 in North America)
Tales of Berseria (Set in the same world as Zestiria but takes place in the distant past on a different continent.)

Only games in the series I haven't played aside from the Japanese exclusive titles are Destiny and Legendia. Destiny would likely fall under the showing their age category if/when I play it and Legendia I have no idea.

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube

What's yours?
I absolutely love the call of duty series well of old i should say the use of technology is getting old which is why i would often replay the classics world at war, modern warfare, black ops