Favorite RPG?

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
I played World of Warcraft for a few years, it kept me interested for the longest time. I miss the old dungeons playing with people that didn't rush, but the times have changed :eek:

Ohhhh yes the times have changed. From Vanilla grinding 6 months to a year to get to 60, to 6th expansion instant level 100's. It has gottenvery much more instantly gratifying, which for Blizzard isn't a bad thing. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE WoW, it was my game of choice for a long time, an addiction if you will.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ohhhh yes the times have changed. From Vanilla grinding 6 months to a year to get to 60, to 6th expansion instant level 100's. It has gottenvery much more instantly gratifying, which for Blizzard isn't a bad thing. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE WoW, it was my game of choice for a long time, an addiction if you will.
I just spent my free time on it when I wasn't working, exercising, or studying, heh. It was a nice outlet while it lasted, but now I have youtube!

When I first played wow, it was too hard for me to level. I was a 33 troll rogue for about a while, until the burning crusade hit. I was a lot younger back then :eek:

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
My favorite rpgs are final fantasy, fallout, gta, etc...

But if you liked wow... i have a friend who was big into wow... but now plays Ark Survival Evolved. He highly suggests the game, so I thought i would suggest it.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
My favorite rpgs are final fantasy, fallout, gta, etc...

But if you liked wow... i have a friend who was big into wow... but now plays Ark Survival Evolved. He highly suggests the game, so I thought i would suggest it.
Ark is a wonderful game but the players are **** XD I used to play it and have around 100 ouurs of in-game time, but i got fed up with my dinos being killed and base being wrecked os i don't play it anymore :/

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ark is a wonderful game but the players are **** XD I used to play it and have around 100 ouurs of in-game time, but i got fed up with my dinos being killed and base being wrecked os i don't play it anymore :/
Lol yeah someone flew in cuffed threw my friend in jail for 3 real time hours one day... lol...

Since then he joined some powerful faction that lets him build in peace now... lol