Favorite Nintendo WiiU Game

Showdawee Tv

Whats going on guys!

I wanted to pick everyones brain on what there favorite Wii U game based on what has come out since the system dropped. I know there is a lot of talk about a new nintendo system on the horizon but im still enjoying the WiiU.

lateley i have been putting a good amount of time into Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros which are both of my favorite games on the system. I am actually picking up Yoshi's Wooly World tonight so we will see if that joins the ranks of good games.

But let me know what you guys are playing on the WiiU and what you favorite game is right now on the system.

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
As of this current moment my favorite games on the system are Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8, they are by far my most played games on the system. I have picked up Yoshi's Wooly World, and Xenoblade Chronicles, but havent took the time to unwrap them to play yet. I probably should, just like the other fajillion games I have, lol.

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Showdawee Tv

As of this current moment my favorite games on the system are Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8, they are by far my most played games on the system. I have picked up Yoshi's Wooly World, and Xenoblade Chronicles, but havent took the time to unwrap them to play yet. I probably should, just like the other fajillion games I have, lol.
We are in the same boat man! i have heard xenoblade is really good im thinking of grabbing that next for the system.[DOUBLEPOST=1452893739][/DOUBLEPOST]
Smash, I enjoyed Mario Maker for a while, and im currently playing Yoshi's Wooley World.
If you ever need someone to play against in smash or got a level you made in mario maker id be happy to play my Nintendo ID is in my signature!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I like all the mario platformers...
The new Super Mario bros u and that Luigi version
Super Mario 3d world
Mario Maker

I haven't got a chance to get mario kart 8 but I bet it's awesome too.

But I kinda stopped buying wiiu games cause I play on steam mostly... I just buy games on the wiiu for the kids now mostly...

I must say... I am shocked at the abuse the wiiu tablet controller takes in my house and hasn't broke... it fell from 5 feet onto laminate flooring several times...

We used to put it up high while the was charging out of reach of the kids... but I also have 8 cats... so they would knock it off the top of the cabinets over 5 feet onto the floor...
I'd cringe every time...
We stopped putting it up there... lol

Showdawee Tv

I like all the mario platformers...
The new Super Mario bros u and that Luigi version
Super Mario 3d world
Mario Maker

I haven't got a chance to get mario kart 8 but I bet it's awesome too.

But I kinda stopped buying wiiu games cause I play on steam mostly... I just buy games on the wiiu for the kids now mostly...

I must say... I am shocked at the abuse the wiiu tablet controller takes in my house and hasn't broke... it fell from 5 feet onto laminate flooring several times...

We used to put it up high while the was charging out of reach of the kids... but I also have 8 cats... so they would knock it off the top of the cabinets over 5 feet onto the floor...
I'd cringe every time...
We stopped putting it up there... lol

I think you will love Mario Kart 8 especially if you have kids its a ton of fun and i cant get enough of it and im def an adult.

The controller is indeed durable i have dropped mine on my hard wood floors twice no scratch of dents or problems working. They did a great job manufacturing it. Mario Maker is def a game im still diving into so much levels and things to do im loving it[DOUBLEPOST=1453006093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hyrule Warriors for the win!
I have not played hyrule warriors yet but i loved dynasty warriors so im imaging i would love it too

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Mario Maker. I have MK8 and Hyrule Warriors but those don't get played that much. If either of those 2 occasionally get played its Hyrule Warriors. But yeah Mario Maker is usually what I load up whenever I get my Wii U turned on. In March though that's changing to Twilight Princess HD. :D

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I've put the most amount of time into Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors but I'm loving Xenoblade Chronicles X so far. Mario Maker is also great. Kind of wish I had more time to play that too.

Showdawee Tv

Mario Maker. I have MK8 and Hyrule Warriors but those don't get played that much. If either of those 2 occasionally get played its Hyrule Warriors. But yeah Mario Maker is usually what I load up whenever I get my Wii U turned on. In March though that's changing to Twilight Princess HD. :D
Aww man i forgot Twighlight princess was coming out in March, so is Pokken Tournament (if your into pokemon like me lol) i have been getting back into MK8 alot so if you ever wana play just shoot me a message on here or the wiiU my ID is rodyruss. Im just trying to use the system as much as i can sometimes i forget how much fun the games are.[DOUBLEPOST=1453043753][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've put the most amount of time into Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors but I'm loving Xenoblade Chronicles X so far. Mario Maker is also great. Kind of wish I had more time to play that too.
I have not gotten to play xenoblade yet but your like the 10th person that said its fun so now i gotta buy it lol, i think all of us pretty much enjoy the same games on the system

MCWizard137

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 12, 2014
YouTube
Whats going on guys!

I wanted to pick everyones brain on what there favorite Wii U game based on what has come out since the system dropped. I know there is a lot of talk about a new nintendo system on the horizon but im still enjoying the WiiU.

lateley i have been putting a good amount of time into Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros which are both of my favorite games on the system. I am actually picking up Yoshi's Wooly World tonight so we will see if that joins the ranks of good games.

But let me know what you guys are playing on the WiiU and what you favorite game is right now on the system.

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Aww man i forgot Twighlight princess was coming out in March, so is Pokken Tournament (if your into pokemon like me lol) i have been getting back into MK8 alot so if you ever wana play just shoot me a message on here or the wiiU my ID is rodyruss. Im just trying to use the system as much as i can sometimes i forget how much fun the games are.

Ah Pokken Tournament. I knew that was coming I just forgot when the release date was. Yeah I might pick that up too. Cool I'll add you and yeah we can race sometime.

Showdawee Tv

Well I don't own Wii U but as I saw Xenoblade Chronicles X is great, and I had a lot of fun playing Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii. :)
Man your another person i keep hearing its great!![DOUBLEPOST=1453124498][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah Pokken Tournament. I knew that was coming I just forgot when the release date was. Yeah I might pick that up too. Cool I'll add you and yeah we can race sometime.
Sounds like a plan man looking forward to playing

Showdawee Tv

I love to play MK8 and Super Smash, right now I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles X but I don't stop playing MK8.
Ay man add me on Nintendo ID Rodyruss im always down to play some Mario Kart or Smash Bros...once again im gonna pick up xenoblade[DOUBLEPOST=1453137800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Wii U is my favorite game by far. Any competitive SSB players out here?? :eek:
Well im not "competitive" as in go to Evo or any local competitions but im always down to play a few games