Favorite Game Screen Recording software (1080p 60fps)

JonTheBearMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys so I just wanted to share my favorite screen recording for gaming that reduces very little fps! This program is very good for recording 1080p and 60fps with no lag! Example of me using this software to record a minecraft video!
! My computer specs are not that great as I only use a laptop so this program should work for most of you! This program is called Dxtory, I know most of you know this but if you look on youtube for best settings to record 1080p in 60fps your recordings will be exponentially better!

This program has a free version and a paid version I personally use the paid version which is roughly about $35 USD! There are ways around paying the money but I don't think I'm allowed to talk about that here :) but a simple youtube search saying "How to get Dxtory free" should you help you out a lot! "pm me for more details?"

If you guys got anything from this post please let me know! if you want the link for the video that talks about best recording settings and how to set it up so that it is optimized well pm me!

It would also help if you guys subscribe if you like Minecraft content not necessary but if you do then please hit that sub button on the channel from the example video or search JonTheBearMC <3