Favorite Call of Duty game? And which is the worst

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I love just about all the call of duty video games that have came out. Especially the original 3 that were based on war world 1 and 2 on ps2 (God I feel old XD). My personal favorite is and will always be Modern Warfare 2 had so many fun memories playing that game with my friends (Time flies). Worst call of duty in my opinion would be Call of duty ghosts that game was just really bad, graphics, and game modes, plus they made it to easy for you to ge kills and die. Anway which is your favorite and least?

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonMeister

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
So far, my favorite has been Modern Warfare 2, the way me and my friends would play, we always had blast. The SPAS is what made me love the multiplayer, but my most disliked out of the series was Advanced Warfare, I just didnt like the changes that was made to the game, that was the last call of duty game I played

Reactions: MMLY

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
world at war is my favorite it had good campaign and im one of the few people who actually play games for campaign also it started my favorite game mode from cod that is zombies, im a huge zombies player so i love black ops 1 and 2 as well, i have mixed feelings about bo3 zombies but we'll see when all the dlc is out how i feel, also i agree that ghosts was jsut absolute trash except the campaign was decent enough, its better then bo3 campaign i literally got so bored with bo3 campaign i couldnt get into it at all, never played advanced warfare btw so i have no input on that one.

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
The Modern Warfare series in general (Apart from MW3 wasn't my cup of tea) are my favorite by far best times of my call of duty life lol I look back and I can't think of one thing I disliked about that game and with the amount of 10th prestige lobbies that happened in that game yet it's STILL everyone's favorite goes to prove to you how good it was! And my most HATED was Advance Warfare I swear that game should've been called "Advanced Air Combat" it looked like a episode of the Jetsons with everyone flying around... Just horrible lol.

Adhoc Reich

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
I've Been Playing Since CoD 1. But The most Off-putting game of the series is BO3 For me. Even AW is better With Its Massive Qwerks.

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
The Modern Warfare series in general (Apart from MW3 wasn't my cup of tea) are my favorite by far best times of my call of duty life lol I look back and I can't think of one thing I disliked about that game and with the amount of 10th prestige lobbies that happened in that game yet it's STILL everyone's favorite goes to prove to you how good it was! And my most HATED was Advance Warfare I swear that game should've been called "Advanced Air Combat" it looked like a episode of the Jetsons with everyone flying around... Just horrible lol.
Yea MW3 was kind of a disappointment tbh, lol i thought that was the worst cod until ghost came out. I like bo3 but dont really play that much.[DOUBLEPOST=1453322479][/DOUBLEPOST]
So far, my favorite has been Modern Warfare 2, the way me and my friends would play, we always had blast. The SPAS is what made me love the multiplayer, but my most disliked out of the series was Advanced Warfare, I just didnt like the changes that was made to the game, that was the last call of duty game I played
Especially how dope the maps were in MW2 (sigh) time goes by too quick. Lol i cant even play that game online anymore because its always hacked lobbies.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
For me call of duty 4 was the best :) AW defo the worst but I am really enjoying black ops 3

UlTiMaTuM

Probably an Árse O.
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2014
YouTube
My favorite: Definitely MW3, just because it was my first COD and the fun times I had on there can never be replicated.
Worst: Ghosts. Because, you know, it's ghosts...

Underwear Scare

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
Marion, NC
YouTube
I feel like usually the favorite CoD game for someone is the first one that they play, and their list will go down by how similar those games are to their first one. I myself started with Black Ops and therefore I am more fond of the BO franchise. I went back to play the older MW games and they just didn't do it for me.

C

Corpfox

Multiplayer: Black Ops 1.
Survival Mode: Modern Warfare 3.
Worst: Advanced Warfare.

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
Black Ops 2 was the best Multiplayer in my opinion, but I didn't like the campaign. Ghosts was my favorite for campaign. I think Advanced Warfare was the worst.