Favorite Bands/Artist?

Rob Kimber

New User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
I Don't Have A Favourite Pantera, Alice In Chains, The Sword, Kiss, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Sabbath, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Deftones to name a few, i could keep going.

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
My favourite band is by far The Neighbourhood, I enjoy each and every song of theirs.

Here is their most popular song that you've probably heard of before.

I also love The Killers, Linkin Park, Glass Animals, BROCKHAMPTON, Purity Ring, alt-J, Twenty One Pilots, The Chain Gang Of 1974 and Yeasayer.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I listen to pretty diverse music :p

Three days Grace, Nickelback, Disturbed, Bon Jovi, Skillet, Trust Company, Five Finger Deathpunch, Dj Tiesto, Hollywood Undead, Angerfist, Neophyte, Korsakoff, i can go one for a couple pages but in short (Hard) Rock, Techno, Electric, Trance, Hardcore eh.. i'll stop here XD

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
personally i listen to all type of music my top 5 would have to be:
1. logic
2. A day to remember
3. rise against
4. tobu
5.eminem

Team Eighty

New User
Jun 18, 2016
Hmm, mostly I go for alternative rock, but these days I fell in love with this new electronic something( however you kids call it :p).. You know that Alan Walker stuff :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
my favo artist is: avril lavigne
and my favo band is a band that none of you wil know: derailed revolution. it's a band out of the netherlands but yes they do sing songs in english so don't worry.

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey guys, what are some of your favorite artist or songs. I'm looking for new music to listen to and possibly do a cover of them for my channel. Let me know what some of your favorites are and ill check them out.
A Day to Remember are awesome !

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
Hey guys, what are some of your favorite artist or songs. I'm looking for new music to listen to and possibly do a cover of them for my channel. Let me know what some of your favorites are and ill check them out.

Hey man, what kind of music are you into? The RHCP new album, dark neccesities is a very good album in my opinion, i've also heard very good things about radioheads new album although i havnt heard it myself, will be picking it up tho!

Fatal Beauty

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
thefatalbeauty
Evanescence was, is and will always be my most favorite band. Almost all the songs are relatable, energetic and motivational. But I suppose you have already heard of them since they've been around for years, still thought of sharing. :D

V

Varlais Alata

Favorite bands... oh where to begin?
I'll begin with epic music. (That's what I post on my channel)
Ahem. Two Steps From Hell~Epic Score~Cavendish Music~Florian Bur~Audiomachine~TitanSlayer~Cuefonix~Position Muisc~Aaron Wilde~Atmosphere Music~Crystal Strings~Twisted Jukebox~Fired Earth Music~Future World Music~Mark Petrie~Petteri Sainio.

Guitar Related; Artillery~Avenged Sevenfold~Metallica~Volbeat~The Pretty Reckless~Paramore~Opeth~New Years Day~Lifehouse~The Killers~Hopes Die Last~Hedley~Guns N Roses~Green Day~Foo Fighters~Firewind~Elena Siegman~Ed Sheeran~Down with Webster~Default~Def Leppard~Bullet for my Valentine~Breaking Benjamin~Blink 182~Billy Talent~Ben Howard.

Misc; Foster the People~Mindy Gledhill.

Hope that answers your question :p

FunwJoan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
I woow think I'll give my opinion of my top 5 today

1. Skillet
2. One ok rock
3. Jamestown History has very nice songs but is not as well known
4. Sleeping with Sirens