8.Fairy Tail.
9.Bleach
10.Highschool DxD

#freedomfamily

Insonarc

Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
YouTube
Death Note has got to be one of the BEST anime shows I've ever seen.
If we're going by comedy though, Kenichi is the most hilarious. xD

Jacky

New User
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Its pretty difficult to create a video. Creating a good YouTube video that will get many views takes lots of effort and resources. But, it is worth the effort. That is why there are so many videos out there. A good video can do an excellent job in promoting your products or services, bring visitors to your website and drive conversions.

Reactions: Deniz Inan

Reckless James

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
Despite the bad rep that it gets, I admit that one of my fav anime ever was Strike Witches! I simply love all the characters related to this series, haha. The setting is very unique and interesting too. People criticize it too much for the fan service without looking past it at all.... which is a shame. And a more recent fav of mine has been Kill la Kill, that one was fantastic! :D I collect many anime figurines and merchandise too! lol

MobFactory

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2014
YouTube
Despite the bad rep that it gets, I admit that one of my fav anime ever was Strike Witches! I simply love all the characters related to this series, haha. The setting is very unique and interesting too. People criticize it too much for the fan service without looking past it at all.... which is a shame. And a more recent fav of mine has been Kill la Kill, that one was fantastic! :D I collect many anime figurines and merchandise too! lol

Nice!

Reckless James

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
In our various videos on my channel, sometimes you can see hidden things in the back on the webcam. :D Sometimes a figure or two, but mostly you see posters. You can even see a few bodypillows that I have collected, lmao! My large collection of figures is actually positioned to the side of my desk so sadly it cant be shown fully on the webcam. lol!

Also forgot to mention, anything Type-Moon related is always a fav of mine! Touhou gets bonus points too, although that's more of a game series and not technically an anime. Heh...