gunsage

Freedom! Member
One that was truly inspiring to me to the point of making me want to get into martial arts was Kenichi - The Mightiest Disciple. I think it's still on netflix and it's some really fun stuff. There's a LOT of over the top stuff in there, but there's also a lot of fairly accurate martial arts stuff in there as well.

Athi Venu

New User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
This is My Top 5 Favorite Anime.! :)
-----------------------------------------------
1 - Fairy Tail
2 - Death Note
3 - Angel Beats!
4 - Ah! My Goddess
5 - Sword Art Online
------------------------------------------------

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
My personal favourites have to be re:zero and no game, no life. both have great character development and story.

Re:zero has to be my first hands down because of the animation quality (I like the gore for some reason, nothing wrong with me idk why) and character development.

no game, no life because of the ending. (anime is too short though, really looking forward for the movie)
Rezero was AMAZING[DOUBLEPOST=1480286403][/DOUBLEPOST]Some of my favorites are FMAB, death note, code geass, erased, and rezero. Theres so many more though

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
My favorites keep changing since I do not stick to a single genre or theme... If I had to list my favorites for right now, it would have to be... hmmm

Stains gate, this was brilliant, just the right ammount of mind bending for me :)

Zankyou no Terror was pretty cool as well, cool enough to stick around in my mind for a while ^^

And ofc I have to mention mushishi, because this just never stops being good

Trickster, even tho im not even up to date with all the episodes, it seems like its going towards an interesting story. Though im not a fan of the antagonist there, its somewhat too obvious "bad guy" for my liking.

Haykyuu 3rd season is probably one of the only few anime's im keeping up to date right now so its a worthy mention... then again, whole season dedicated to one match is a little bit too much, unless they plan to stretch this season to 24 eps.

Some honorable mentions that didnt make it into my top :D

SOA was ok... 1st arc which should have ended tragicly (would have loved it then, but anything past 1st arc had lost its charm for me)
Death parade
Beck (anyone here seen it at all lol ?)
Redline, just because of the interesting animations really...
Chihayafuru
Toradora
and so on and on and on and on.... you get the idea :D

Other than that, I only read manga these days. Not much time left to watch anime right now :/

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
My favorites keep changing since I do not stick to a single genre or theme... If I had to list my favorites for right now, it would have to be... hmmm

Stains gate, this was brilliant, just the right ammount of mind bending for me :)

Zankyou no Terror was pretty cool as well, cool enough to stick around in my mind for a while ^^

And ofc I have to mention mushishi, because this just never stops being good

Trickster, even tho im not even up to date with all the episodes, it seems like its going towards an interesting story. Though im not a fan of the antagonist there, its somewhat too obvious "bad guy" for my liking.

Haykyuu 3rd season is probably one of the only few anime's im keeping up to date right now so its a worthy mention... then again, whole season dedicated to one match is a little bit too much, unless they plan to stretch this season to 24 eps.

Some honorable mentions that didnt make it into my top :D

SOA was ok... 1st arc which should have ended tragicly (would have loved it then, but anything past 1st arc had lost its charm for me)
Death parade
Beck (anyone here seen it at all lol ?)
Redline, just because of the interesting animations really...
Chihayafuru
Toradora
and so on and on and on and on.... you get the idea :D

Other than that, I only read manga these days. Not much time left to watch anime right now :/
Ive seen every show you listed, I loved Becks soundtrack, sooooo good!

D

Deleted member 17740

Man..just found this thread and welp..here is the list of anime i have watched very much enjoy that i can remember:
Naratro,
death-note,
code geass: lelouch of the rebellion,
Attack On Titan,
blue Exorcist,
Dragon ball Z (most of them),
Black Butler,
gurren lagann,
tokyo ghoul,
tokyo ghoul root A,
The seven deadly sins,
Bleach,
Stains;gate,
Knights of siddonia,
Black Lagoon,
Highschool of the dead,
Elfenlied
And there are a load more i have watched but can't remember the name.

But my fav anime have to be The deadly seven sins, death-note and blue exorcist

Last edited by a moderator: