Gaming Far Cry 4 Gameplay - Tiger And Rhino Hunting Locations - WRESTLING TWO BEASTS

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
Far Cry 4 Gameplay - Tiger And Rhino Hunting Locations - WRESTLING TWO BEASTS , In this video of Far Cry I show you how to hunt a tiger and a rhino. Welcome aboard everyone I am PurpleOak and this is another funny moments style video. I show you what it is like in Far Cry 4 ( FC4 ) to properly take down a tiger and a rhino.

Now this is meant to be funny, not serious

I show you what it is like to be attacked by a tiger and a rhino. Plus what it is like to hunt them so enjoy

When It comes to my upload schedule you can usual expect a video a day or more, it just depends on my time to record and edit.

This has turned into a lets play type of deal were I show you the different hunting locations and all that. This one revolves around mostly tiger and rhino hunting. I am a huge Far Cry fan and an even bigger fan of Ubisoft. I think they make some freaking fantastic games.

Votrix

New User
Apr 1, 2017
UK
YouTube
VotrixYT
Damn, this is awesome! If you want to gain some subs on my channel I
host a series called Actives Of The Week which will get you 50+ subs if you win.Just make sure you
subscribe to my channel, turn post notifications on and stay active on my videos by liking and commenting on them! Your
videos are really good and I will shout you out if you follow these rules.