Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Hello you beautiful Freedom-goers.

I had been looking into this collab work for awhile now. Thought I'd give it a shot. I've been mostly been strictly PC game, latter down the line would branch out into pass gen consoles, but those have been to death. So for now why not stick with ones I enjoy for now, yes?

With that said, I have a ton of games on stream that scream to be played. Even if the multiplayer ones have as previously state been done to death. So highlight of steam possible ventures

• Gmod. (Always good any time of year)
  • Card Hunter
  • system shock 2 (Already patched up and good to go.)
  • PUBG
  • Streets of Rogue
  • SR 2, 3, 4
  • Tabletop simulator ( Possibilities are endless)
  • Magicite
  • Starbound
  • Ark
  • BL 1,2
  • 7 days
  • Buldars Gate
Just a few of 400+ of my steam list.

And the list goes on, even have plenty for post footage commentary.

Well about myself? I'm a fan of RPGs, sims and survival horror. Though, I'll play FPS, even if I'm less than stellar at it. Just in my late twenties and tend to have a dark sense of humor.

Fuzzy Mannerz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Out of those I only have PUBG, SR and Gmod (Never really played it though! - I know - shocker!) but I'm down for some sort of collab.
I also have a dark (sometimes questionable) sense of humour and am in my late 20's (Turned 28 yesterday in fact!).

Anyway, if you're up for it, hit me up sometime and we can discuss further. Always looking for fun ideas. :)

Last edited:

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Out of those I only have PUBG, SR and Gmod (Never really played it though! - I know - shocker!) but I'm down for some sort of collab.
I also have a dark (sometimes questionable) sense of humour and am in my late 20's (Turned 28 yesterday in fact!).

Anyway, if you're up for it, hit me up sometime and we can discuss further. Always looking for fun ideas. :)
Feel free to shoot me a PM, we can chat the nitty gritty.

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I'm a much smaller channel but if youre still looking to collab with people, I'm always down

Mystery Pen Gaming

Respected User
Jan 4, 2017
i'm down,
we could always do a couple multiplayer games as long as you don't mind me being random
add me on discord @Mysterypen#3272

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
Well about myself? I'm a fan of RPGs, sims and survival horror. Though, I'll play FPS, even if I'm less than stellar at it. Just in my late twenties and tend to have a dark sense of humor.

The Sims or Simulation Games? XD Im down for seeing what games we have in common. None of the games on the list though xD