Gaming Fam Squad Gaming

Fam Squad Gaming

New User
Dec 12, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone me and my group of friends started a gaming YouTube channel and we hope to unit the world with or Fam so if you want to join subscribe to the YouTube channel and let us know how to improve, we not only do lets plays, but we also will be doing discussions on on other topics such as comics, technology, and more. We do not currently have a computer so we only record and live stream on the ps4. We need designers to help work on our channels looks and to help it pop and with the issue of not having a computer we have a gofundme account if you wish to help us reach our goal to make better videos for you, because it is all about our fans and support that drives us for more.
https://www.gofundme.com/FamSquadGaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyxmO68RPuLs0ZwAM8xQPdw

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you should introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

However , you have a great channel going on , content wise , but i think it needs some improvements to make it attractive to click on your videos or even navigate on your channel starting from the Graphics which are really important , especially the Thumbnails which are actually searchable or viable to people on search or even the watch page , so you better make them good , so that people will click on your videos if they appeared :D , but don't forget about the Banner and Logo which will complete the circle :D. Second , i think that you should work on your audio , try to download an audio editing software like Audacity which really going to help you improve your vocals , and make it more engaging to stick around because quality comes first :D. Finally , i think that your commentary is kind of good , but you can improve it by adding a little bit of energy to it to make it more fun to watch the video :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you should introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

However , you have a great channel going on , content wise , but i think it needs some improvements to make it attractive to click on your videos or even navigate on your channel starting from the Graphics which are really important , especially the Thumbnails which are actually searchable or viable to people on search or even the watch page , so you better make them good , so that people will click on your videos if they appeared :D , but don't forget about the Banner and Logo which will complete the circle :D. Second , i think that you should work on your audio , try to download an audio editing software like Audacity which really going to help you improve your vocals , and make it more engaging to stick around because quality comes first :D. Finally , i think that your commentary is kind of good , but you can improve it by adding a little bit of energy to it to make it more fun to watch the video :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D

Are you just copy and pasting this to people lol?