Solved False Strikie,Copyright strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroin

New User
Aug 16, 2014
Hey my freedom buddys,so i think that this happened to many of you and you can't find help too. I contacted youtube but still no answer from them,i contacted freedom no answer (I made ticket for something else 20days ago still no answer), i tried to get in touch with George and i hope that he'll see that..
So i made video which contains anime scenes about 30 sec without characters voice, without anime music. I'm only using songs from ncs channel which is allowed to be used,and as George explained in his last video content like this is legal and under fair use.. My video was claimed by anime network (I got 3rd party content), and i disputed it and asked for permission, after maybe 1 day my video was taken down, and it was taken down by other company Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. by reading their name it is pretty much related to music which i didn't use, i already tried to find their contact but no use.. I hope that freedom can see this and i appriciate any help! :)ss2.png SS1.png

Thanks in advance! :)

heroin

New User
Aug 16, 2014
This is link, 3:38 Besides that i think you didn't understand me well..
From episode which lasts 24 to 30 mins depends, i cut only 30 secs without any song related to that anime or any character voices, with some additional unique things and song which is allowed to be used on youtube,but yeah its still someone else contnet, but as youtube explained and George, content like this is under fair use.. Also since i'm doing this with anime i know who made that one anime because of my video was taken down.. company which has taken down my video is related to anime songs which i have never used.. :)

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
This is link, 3:38 Besides that i think you didn't understand me well..
From episode which lasts 24 to 30 mins depends, i cut only 30 secs without any song related to that anime or any character voices, with some additional unique things and song which is allowed to be used on youtube,but yeah its still someone else contnet, but as youtube explained and George, content like this is under fair use.. Also since i'm doing this with anime i know who made that one anime because of my video was taken down.. company which has taken down my video is related to anime songs which i have never used.. :)
You can usually see the reason here: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_copyright . If you can see it, click on Includes Copyrighted Content. Appealing it doesn't help. SONY Entertainment has people dedicated to pressing the button taking down your video alone...

Upvote 0

heroin

New User
Aug 16, 2014
Well I'm sure that they don't have anything with my video since i'm not using their song.. I managed to found their contact email so i sent request for removal hope that it'll work.. Thanks for help! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.