Fallout fricken 4! Any thoughts?

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
I never played a fallout game before in my life, Until I played Fallout 3 on the pc back in June to see why people are hyped about it. So far I 100% fallout 3 and I really got into it ( Like really into it) Now since fallout 4 is less then 24 hours away. What are your thoughts about it?

ReactionGames

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
YouTube
I just saw TheRadBrads First Episode on it and I almost cried, it will most defiantly be a amazing game.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Fallout is one of my favorite game series...

I just hope I like the changes to the combat...

Can't wait to play tonight...
I'm gonna play as 3 different characters...

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I haven't played much of the fallout series even though I do own New Vegas. XD

I can say this, the game isn't going to run very well on my system. I really wish I had the money to upgrade my computer.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I've been playing Fallout 4 for a few hours and it's been really good... and the game runs better than I expected... I'm running the game on ultra settings with my dual gtx 960s. ..

With only 2gb video ram...

It's been fun...

I'm playing as Hailee, my autistic daughter
High strength and Agility, average luck, and low intelligence/charisma to simulate the autistic trait of not being very good at talking.

I did have an issue with xsplit this morning though... I played for over an hour livestreaming and it didn't upload it to my channel after the stream cause the software crashed... :(
Oh well... it's just concord and battling through the museum that was missed...

Reactions: SuperRetroBro

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
The one issue that I am going to really need to be on the look out for is those dang radios that play music. You can't turn them off in the menu and the songs will get claimed.

Reactions: SuperRetroBro