Fallout 4?

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
Fallout 4 has been out for a while, so i wanted to ask, are you playing it and what do you think about it? Did it live up to your expectations? I've seen/heard a lot of people complaining about the graphics, but in my opinion it's great :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well, the performance of the game is certainly pretty bad for how the game looks. Now don't get me wrong, the game to me looks great. But it's pretty sad that just about every game out there that looks better performs better as well.

Skyrim also had similar issues really. The engine that they use is crap. I just really didn't expect the performance to be any worse than Skyrim.

Of course, most people who have a decent enough system probably can't tell as much. Long story short, I had to install a ton of mods to make it playable, but it still has some major skips now and then.

Besides that ... I love the game. It's a lot of fun and I especially like building settlements. They give you plenty of space to work with too. However, it's even better with mods. XD More choices.

Reactions: FlareWolf

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
Well, the performance of the game is certainly pretty bad for how the game looks. Now don't get me wrong, the game to me looks great. But it's pretty sad that just about every game out there that looks better performs better as well.

Skyrim also had similar issues really. The engine that they use is crap. I just really didn't expect the performance to be any worse than Skyrim.

Of course, most people who have a decent enough system probably can't tell as much. Long story short, I had to install a ton of mods to make it playable, but it still has some major skips now and then.

Besides that ... I love the game. It's a lot of fun and I especially like building settlements. They give you plenty of space to work with too. However, it's even better with mods. XD More choices.
I do agree that it's optimised awfully, i also had to install a few mods to get it to run properly. Let's hope they'll fix it with a few updates...

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I know i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but I gotta say that it's really overrated. I find it pretty repetitive and not interesting. (Not to talk about Glitchy)

I was bored all the time when I played it..

I don't know, Maybe it's just not my game and was just too overhyped to the point were all the goodness in it was taken away from me. But that's just my opinion.

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
I know i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but I gotta say that it's really overrated. I find it pretty repetitive and not interesting. (Not to talk about Glitchy)

I don't know, Maybe it's just not my game and was just too overhyped to the point were all the goodness in it was taken away from me. But that's just my opinion.
Yeah,it got a lot of good review scores because of the hype.

Reactions: Brent Cone

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube

It's not for everyone. Frankly I can spend hours upon hours on the settlements alone. XD

The game is great! I'm currently doing a let's play on it and if you run out of room to build you just drop guns from your inventory and you get more space. It is an awesome glitch.
The story line is good as well and the are well good. The robot Mr.Handy you have calls you by your name but I have to say it lacks many common names such as David or Daniel.

Hope this helps :)

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I think its a great game. I couldn't get into Fallout 3, but Fallout 4 is amazing. I think the best addition is the settlements.