Fallout 4

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
Fallout 4 comes out in less than two weeks people and I, for one, cannot wait to play it on my channel! I would love to here some opinions on what you guys are excited about in Fallout 4? And who else will be playing it on their channel?

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
I'm so looking forward to this, I loved 3, and New Vegas wasn't bad either, and from what it looks like, it look like it will be an awesome time!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I preordered it on steam as well...
Will be playing asap...
Fallout is one of my top 3 favorite game series.
I'm excited to see how the voice acting is... I'm really used to playing Fallout as Me... but we have a character now... and I'm not sure how I want to play it since its this way...

Btw the achievements for fo4 have been released... including score a touchdown, and Homerun. ... interesting...

Last edited:

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Definetly will be making let's play of Fallout 4 , Can't wait for it. I played original Wasteland then Fallout / Fallout 2 / Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas / Wasteland 2. Can't believe it is coming so soon . I will milk that game as much as i can , i will be a Completionist just like in other ones . And i know that i will complete this one more that 10 times i just know it , same just like with Vegas And the third .

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah Man Right & Good to see you hows going your channel.
Hey!

It is having ups and downs haha, my channel is stuck at 129 subs for some time now. Been very busy nowadays, upload daily :)
Have been working on my website and optimized the mobile version. The fun thing is my Twitter and Instagram grow faster then my youtube haha, but it doesn't spoil the fun.

So how is it going on your side?

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hey!

It is having ups and downs haha, my channel is stuck at 129 subs for some time now. Been very busy nowadays, upload daily :)
Have been working on my website and optimized the mobile version. The fun thing is my Twitter and Instagram grow faster then my youtube haha, but it doesn't spoil the fun.

So how is it going on your side?
slowly slowly growing man at 355 subs right now editing gta 5 taking hell of a time.

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Meh, i know the feeling. I always have those spikes when it comes to subs. Then a whole month nothing and a sudden spike of a couple subs and back quiet again haha.
Good luck on the GTAV edit ;)
thanks man[DOUBLEPOST=1446287647][/DOUBLEPOST]
Meh, i know the feeling. I always have those spikes when it comes to subs. Then a whole month nothing and a sudden spike of a couple subs and back quiet again haha.
Good luck on the GTAV edit ;)
Buddy Are You Partnered With Freedom Or MGN.

Last edited:

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Already have my hands full with tons of games so I won't be playing it at release, but I will surely be getting it at one point in the future.

FoxyGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
I'm going to be banging out some episodes the day it drops, hopefully within a few hours of it coming out.

So excited for it! Really hope that the whole, android thing from 3 is resolved and/or I can have one because that would be cool.

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
Fallout 4 comes out in less than two weeks people and I, for one, cannot wait to play it on my channel! I would love to here some opinions on what you guys are excited about in Fallout 4? And who else will be playing it on their channel?

Ill be playing it, idk how much but I'm gonna atleas make a few videos

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
I preordered Fallout 4 on steam so I will have the game but unfortunately my computer will most likely not be able to run the game. I'm in the process of build a new PC but it won't be ready in time so I can't capitalize on all the hype at the release :(

M

Mammer244

If I can set aside enough to order it then I will be making videos and posting:)