Request Falcon Punch Montage... with a Dragon?

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
So I have been playing Paladins lately and put together a bunch of clips of me using Drogoz's Ultimate which I turned into a "Falcon Punch" montage. I would like to know if it is entertaining and if it seems like something worth doing more of and does the music and sound effects sound good. The Audio quality is probably crap but I can't do much about that until I get an actual editing software.

Thank you all in advance.

RoyJohnson49

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
YouTube
TheCineLunatic
First off, I think your thumbnail is pretty cool. Also I think the music is high quality and the music used was alright and not too distracting. There wasn't much to this video but you punching enemies with the Falcon Punch sound effect but still it was a decent video concept. Not sure if it could last a full 3 minutes but it's still an entertaining video. :)

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
First off, I think your thumbnail is pretty cool. Also I think the music is high quality and the music used was alright and not too distracting. There wasn't much to this video but you punching enemies with the Falcon Punch sound effect but still it was a decent video concept. Not sure if it could last a full 3 minutes but it's still an entertaining video. :)
Thanks for the feedback. Do you think doing a funny moments and top plays montage would be a good place to put this kind of stuff that way its there with other content, since it doesn't seem like a stand alone video?

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
I agree with the post above, the artwork is cool, but 3 min of flying around and punching people is a little much for me. I think if you added some animation to it or some kind of clips, or dressed it up a little more it might be more appealing. Other than that it was a decent video!