In progress Failed to Re-authenticate Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chorsi Media

New User
Jan 9, 2017
hi freedom,
Every day i login into freedom.. i click for analytics always pop out failed to authenticate ... fetch the link to re authenticate..... when i allow access then my youtube channel analytics will come.... this happen every day... this is common or a issue only to my account. Please reply me..

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hi freedom,
Every day i login into freedom.. i click for analytics always pop out failed to authenticate ... fetch the link to re authenticate..... when i allow access then my youtube channel analytics will come.... this happen every day... this is common or a issue only to my account. Please reply me..
Hey,

This may be a stupid sounding thing to you, but please ensure you are using the correct Google Account. Also it may take a few days for them to be able to get that data to save rates on their server.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
T
hi freedom,
This does seem to be a slight issue effecting very few (I've only seen two people effected by this) , just to check do you delete / set your cookies to delete when you log off the browser? Also When did you join Freedom as it may be trying to load analytics from your channel that we haven't been provided yet - as such that could be why you are seeing that message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.