Gaming Eyy!

Cousin Vinyl

New User
Jul 26, 2017
Your name/alias: Vinyl \ Ennui \ Melancholy

Where are you from?: East Coast, Us around that thingy called a, capital?

How old are you?: 15

How did you find Freedom!?: An add on XSplit back in 2014

What made you join our forums?: To become active with other Freedom! Affiliates and .

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, of course. GFX, mostly VCR style.

What is your favorite food?: Ramen.

Why did you start YouTube?: I started to grow big enough to earn money. This may sound greedy, but for all my life my father is struggling every since my birth. I wanted to help him after I found out that I could make money by playing games and making people laugh.

What is your biggest dream?: To grow big enough to help all of my family with anything.

What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming

How frequently do you upload?: A nice amount. (maybe 3-7 videos every two weeks.) Since my parent's are divorced.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: Vinyl \ Ennui \ Melancholy

Where are you from?: East Coast, Us around that thingy called a, capital?

How old are you?: 15

How did you find Freedom!?: An add on XSplit back in 2014

What made you join our forums?: To become active with other Freedom! Affiliates and .

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, of course. GFX, mostly VCR style.

What is your favorite food?: Ramen.

Why did you start YouTube?: I started to grow big enough to earn money. This may sound greedy, but for all my life my father is struggling every since my birth. I wanted to help him after I found out that I could make money by playing games and making people laugh.

What is your biggest dream?: To grow big enough to help all of my family with anything.

What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming

How frequently do you upload?: A nice amount. (maybe 3-7 videos every two weeks.) Since my parent's are divorced.
Welcome to the Community! :)

You mention VRC Style? I never heard of it actually, can you tell me some about it :)